Saturday, November 21, 2015

I'll Have What She's Having...Trunk Show Bestsellers

Lots of trunk show guests ask, "What are your best sellers?" Turns out, lots of you are looking for help choosing pieces that are on trend and will go with what you have in your closet. Knowing what other guests like is usually a good indicator of what you'll like - you trust what others have picked.

I experience a phenomenon called 'trunk show envy'. If one person picks up a piece and falls in love with it, I always see more people buy the same piece during the show! Sometimes, friends will say, "call me when you're wearing it!!" or I'll sell the same piece in multiple metals. Once, I had a show of nine women where five guests purchased the same monogrammed locket...clearly a case of trunk show envy.





So...let's create some "trunk show envy" here...

Gold & chic have been the hottest trends at my trunk shows this fall. My customers loved the luxe details in these items, like the hand-shaped Rebel Pendant and the weight and quality of the hand-strung Renegade Bracelet. Ladies -- the pictures do NOT do these pieces justice! They hang well and complement a variety of outfits, from LBD's to casual. They add a little edge to a simple silhouette with zero effort. If you're a girl who is never quite sure how to finish a look, the Rebel and Renegade are your new go-to's.

In Austin, the style here is less about ‘bling’ and more about finding beautiful, unique pieces that accentuate individual style. The Rebel Pendant is hands down my top seller – customers love it because it brings a modern edge to a wide range of outfits. In person, the beveled edges of the pendant hang from a hand-forged hinge with a delicate taper. There’s a gold, silver and rose gold version too – I own gold and rose gold to match my wedding ring.

Julianne Hough in the Rebel, $79
Pair with a cozy sweater...
Or wear to work! Rebel Pendant in Silver, $79

The Renegade bracelet is my personal favorite addition to an arm party.  The Renegade is the reason I became a stylist – when I met my now sponsor, I picked it out of the tray, held it in my hand and knew I was in trouble.  The Renegade is a true statement and it will get noticed. 

My advice? If you’re a single lady, I’d wear this one out and be prepared to get noticed. Something about its spikiness always makes men stop and comment.

The Renegade, available in gold, rose gold & silver, $59

Finish the look with a pair of reversible Deja Vu Studs and you're good to go! All come in gold, silver and rose gold.

 
2-in-1 Deja vu Studs, $39

The versatile pieces are always a huge hit too. The Gold Sutton launched as a follow on to our most-popular Mixed Metal Sutton this year. It can be worn five ways, but a few of my customers have purchased extra necklaces that replace the removable strand with a pop of color or bling. 

My silver gals love the Silver Sutton. Both have a beautiful brushed finish. Any necklace with double lobster clasps, such as the Somervell Collection or Lynx Pearl Necklace, clip on and change the style.

So Versatile! Sutton in gold, $128
And Silver, $128
Pair the removable Sutton strand with the Somervell and a chain link necklace for a different look!
Layer the Lynx Pearl over the Silver Sutton
Layering necklaces have become a huge trend. Mixing pieces of different lengths adds visual interest and versatility into your everyday style. The Engravables are great because they add a bit of ‘you’ to your layered style. The Signature Bar and Signature Disc Necklaces are my customers’ favorites. 

Here are some of my favorite looks to give you an idea of how you can customize Stella & Dot's engravable pieces.  
Signature Engravable Bar Necklace in Silver or Gold, $59

Create your own personalized Stella &Dot engravable necklace with initials, name, dates, geographic coordinates and more. All engraving is complimentary and included in the listed price.



What's your favorite? Comment below!

Love the Style? Sign up to the email list to stay updated.


No comments:

Post a Comment